Friday, May 14, 2010

NOTHING ELSE TO GIVE

I have given you my heart....
I have given you my soul....
I have given you the truth....
in everything I've told....
I have given you my love....
I have expressed my pain....
but my undying loyalty still remains....
I have given you memories....
I have given my tears....
I have given you my touch....
I hope it's not forgotten through the years....
I have given you my breath....
I have given you my being....
I have given you my life....
and my dreams of believing....
I have given into my weakness....
I have given my all to you....
I have given up on sanity....
and the painful nights I've been through....
I have nothing else to give....
even you can't hold my heart....
because there are too many pieces....
to hold from it being torn apart....

I have nothing else to give, but a big FUCK YOU!.



Nevermind even my fuck yous are too valuable to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment